Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome to the Schoppmann family blog.



We are so excited to be joining the blogging sensation. I am still a little daunted by the task of learning all of these new computer functions, though Brent insists that I can do it. Here are our fall pictures from Cedar Mountain. It is fun to trek up the canyon with the kids and hopefully get a few good ones in too! Some crazy but great times.



It seems the only time Brent and I are able to have a picture together is in the fall. Life seems to focus on the kids, and it is easy to forget some time for ourselves.






If these aren't the cutest kiddies.. well we think they are. Hayley's laugh and Hunter's smile are so addicting. And Emmy... gosh, she is such a doll! We are so blessed and grateful.

Hope to keep on blogging, check back soon, but not too soon. I am only capable of learning so much in a session, then my brain turns to mush.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ginger said...

awesome blog, way to go Brookie! you may want to moderate comments though looks like you've already got some porn stalker reading your blog! I'll show you how to moderate comments it's easy
can't wait to see more posts!

Mrs. Ketcher said...

Hey Sis,
Your family pictures are awesome. Check out my blogspot at www.ketchm.blogspot.com

M

Mrs. Ketcher said...

'Kay, so my blogspot address is really
www.mkbookgems.blogspot.com.

M

Nelson Family said...

Brooke,
That is awesome you are blogging too. I found it off of Ginger's. It fun and addicting. I love your family pictures.
Gena

Southern Spud said...

ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

That's from H.... ("me left Ps")

HI BROOKE!!!! Your mom sent me your link. I'm so glad you've got a blog! I feel so out of the loop way out here in NC.....

Mrs. Ketcher said...

Love the pictures! Although Brent looks a little suspicious: 2 wives & lots of toddlers! What a stud. I want to hear about the Indian statue...